Finding the Fool is a tarot resource and study guide that goes beyond standardized, traditional interpretations, opening the door for readers of all genders, identities, and experience levels to build a unique and personal relationship with the cards. For Meg Jones Wall, the path of the tarot is bigger than what can be found in only one deck, one way, or one teaching. Breaking through barriers to show up as who you truly are—that is the radical journey to self-discovery and transformation, and this book serves as a companion and guide along that journey.
With clear, inclusive, and contemporary explorations of every card, Finding the Fool provides a supportive road map for a deeper relationship with the tarot, and with the following tools, allows you to tap into your inborn wisdom:
- astrological and numerological correspondences for all 78 tarot cards
- methods for creating personal definitions that resonate
- spiritual and creative practices to use with tarot
- journal prompts for personal insight and study
- brand-new tarot spreads for the major arcana and beyond
- resources for further exploration
A powerful companion for readers of all levels,Finding the Fool will allow anyone to create a personal, lasting, authentic relationship with the tarot.
Our Magick Promise
High-quality and ethically sourced products.
Approachable education for the woo curious.
A rich community for expert practioners.
Safe space for all questions, for all people.
We provide the tools, but you bring the magick.