A complete guide to the practice of prayer and ritual for Pagans of all traditions.
Here is an extraordinarily comprehensive collection of payers and rituals for contemporary Pagans from a variety of traditions to turn to again and again. The Big Book of Pagan Prayer and Ritual includes the following:
- The role of prayer—yesterday and today
- The various hidden structures of prayers
- How to pray both with and without words
- Rituals for purification, creating sacred space, protection, prosperity, good health, and more
- Prayers for specific times of day and special days of the month and year
- Prayers for life—from pregnancy to birth, childhood, first days of school, weddings, aging, and death
- Lists of offerings, a glossary of deities from many traditions, and an index of prayers by first line
|Ceisiwr Serith (David Fickett-Wilbar) is a writer and teacher in the Pagan community. His interest in prayers and rituals grew naturally as a result of working in the Wiccan and Druidic traditions, as well as writing books such as A Book of Pagan Prayer and Deep Ancestors: Practicing the Religion of the Proto-Indo-Europeans. He is a member of Ár nDraíocht Féin, a Druid fellowship, and is priest and liturgist for Nemos Ognios grove in Durham NH. He has been published in the Journal of Indo-European Studies and Proceedings of the Harvard Celtic Colloquium.|
Our Magick Promise
High-quality and ethically sourced products.
Approachable education for the woo curious.
A rich community for expert practioners.
Safe space for all questions, for all people.
We provide the tools, but you bring the magick.