Now, in this exciting and practical book, Toltec shaman and New York Times best-selling author don Jose Ruiz introduces and explains a wealth of these shamanic rituals and ceremonies, and provides a detailed and accessible guide to performing them on your own.
This book will teach you how to:::
- Choose and create power objects
- Build a personal altar and medicine wheel
- Align your life with the cycles of nature
- Find and work with your spirit animals
- Honor your ancestors, undertake power journeys, and much more
Like the medicine bag itself, this book is a potent tool kit of spiritual practices meant to open you to a world of beauty, exploration, and transformation. By offering step-by-step instructions in each chapter, don Jose Ruiz has made these rituals and ceremonies accessible to everyone who feels called to travel the shamanic path.
Our Magick Promise
High-quality and ethically sourced products.
Approachable education for the woo curious.
A rich community for expert practioners.
Safe space for all questions, for all people.
We provide the tools, but you bring the magick.