This book is about real magick, effecting real change, in a real world.
There are some books on magick that teach it purely as spiritual advancement. There are others that teach it as a form of psychological self-help that affects only inner change. While magick can and should be both of these, it is something more. Real Sorcery is about success in practical magick; it is a book that aims at change in both the outer and inner worlds.
Beyond a mere spell book or training course, Real Sorcery is a field manual on successful sorcery written by a professional sorcerer. The first part of the book lays out the qualities, concepts, and exercises necessary to attempt practical magick. The second part presents clear strategies for tackling almost any type of issue with sorcery.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Attack problems from multiple angles, not just by casting a spell
- Blend mundane and magical action to ensure success
- Figure out whether what you are doing is working, and fix it if it isn’t
- Go beyond readings, into magical intelligence-gathering
- Influence the minds of other people
- Work most effectively on behalf of others
Our Magick Promise
High-quality and ethically sourced products.
Approachable education for the woo curious.
A rich community for expert practioners.
Safe space for all questions, for all people.
We provide the tools, but you bring the magick.